Asian inspired, super delicious plant based stir-fry. You can use any veggies you have, chop them, mix them and voila you have a delicious comfort meal within 30min. This stir fry is perfect with rice, but you can also mix it with some quinoa or noodles, the choice is yours 🙂
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1tsp red chilli flakes
- 3tbsp tamari soy sauce
- juice of half of lemon
- 2tbsp water
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green pepper
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 packet of mushrooms
- Rice/quinoa and sesame seeds for serving
- Cook rice or quinoa for serving.
- Prepare the marinade by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. You can adjust the flavor to your taste. If you want more acidity, add more lime juice, add chili flakes for heat, tamari for more saltiness or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Slice the peppers and mushrooms, chop the broccoli head.
- Put the veggies into wok or saucepan and sauté for about 10 minutes until softer, add the marinade and the remaining veggies and sauté for another 5-10minutes.
- Enjoy with the rice or quinoa, and add some sesame seeds. You can keep this meal in your fridge up to 3 days.
Why we like it:
- It is easy and comforting.
- You can use up any veggies you have in your fridge.
- All the colourful veggies provide wide variety or nutrients and served with rice or quinoa provide satisfaction.
Enjoy your meal!