Baked, soft, crispy. Everything you want from sweet potatoes. This is a staple recipe for delicious sweet potato bites that can be served as a main, into salads, as a side or a snack. Did you now the only food you could live on is potatoes, especially sweet potatoes? More reason to keep eating them, yum!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp of curcuma
- 1 tbsp of dried thyme
- Preheat oven for 200°C and wash and cut the potatoes into pieces, I prefer leaving the skin on, but feel free to peel them before cutting.
- Mix them with all the spices and herbs and put on a baking paper on a baking tray (you don’t need oil).
- Bake for app 40-50min until soft and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Why we like it:
- It’s sweet potatoes, hellooooo!
- Include perfect balance of carbs, fat and protein
- High in dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, great source of vitamin A, vitamin C and manganese.
- Soft and crispy and the same time
- Versatile meal and so easy to do
- You can prep them on Sunday night, do double of the recipe and use them throughout a week