These little divine bites require only 2 ingredients: nut butter and oats. They are just perfect…and we already see you preparing them for parties and events! Make your life simple is always the best choice.
Ingredients for 20 mini bites (multiply if you want more of them):
- 1 cup almond-cacao spread (we used our recipe Divine Almond Cacao Spread), you can use 1 cup almond/hazelnut and add 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 cups of oats
- Combine the nut butter and the oats with a spatula
- Place in a tray, spread it evenly to make it app. 1cm thick
- Freeze for about 1h
- Once removed from the freezer, cut into small squares, that will become your bites
- Keep them in the fridge and enjoy them cold, insanely delicious!!
Why we like them:
- Can you find a recipe for a dessert easier than this one?!;)
- Being a dessert, it is still very healthy thanks to its ingredients, that are simple, pure and good for you, combining carbs from oats and good fats and proteins from the nut butter
- Kids will adore them, that’s a good reason to try the recipe and suggest them as a snack or sweet treat