Delicious version of plant-based pancakes that are super quick and easy to make, so you can whip them up before school, work or for family breakfast! They are soft, sweet and super versatile with different topping options. The coconut mixed with banana creates great flavour and they can be gluten free too!
Eating these healthy pancakes will not make you feel guilty, they will nourish and fill you until your next meal. So, let’s get cooking, you only need few ingredients.
- 1/2 a cup of gluten-free oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 180-200ml of almond milk
Suggested toppings: coconut, almond butter, mixed berries, maple syrup
- Preheat a pan
- Add all the other ingredients in a blender and mix it together.
- The mixture should turn out nice and thick, not too runny.
- Add coconut oil to the pan. Add a big spoonfull of the batter to the pan, spread it evenly to create the round shape. Cook it on for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
Why we like it:
- It feels like eating a delicious treat or dessert
- Easy to make
- Only good natural ingredients
- Full of good fats, carbs and protein