This recipe is a new mixture of chia pudding and porridge. To understand its creaminess you need to try it. It’s a win win recipe because it has the consistency of a porridge with the nutrients of the chia seeds!
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp gluten free oats
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 pear
- handful of blueberries
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter (mine was handmade and it was in the fridge, so it was more a paste, but the liquid one works PERFECTLY)
- Soak the chia seeds in some almond milk for 10 min.
- In a pot, combine almond milk, oats, chia seeds and the pear, sliced and some blueberries
- Cook for about 8 minutes until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Add maca and cinnamon
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Top with some other blueberries and the hazelnut butter
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Why we like it:
- It’s a very balanced breakfast: protein, carbs, healthy sugar, fats
- It’s perfect for those cozy and cold mornings, we promise it’s even better if enjoyed with a warm green tea, a blanket and your favorite tv series
- It’s very light and easy to digest, I could’t believe it but now I know it!