Prepared in less than 10 minutes, these delicious squares are great for snack, dessert or even breakfast. Easy to prepare, delicious, flavourful, nourishing and sweet. What more to wish for!
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- optional: berries, mixed berries
- Mix all the ingredients together with spatula, making sure the oats are well covered and mixed with the wet ingredients.
- Place them on a squared tray (20-23cm size) lined with baking paper
- Place the mixture evenly on the tray. If you want to add the berries, press the berries into the dough. Let it cool in the fridge for at least 2h. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Why we like it:
- Super easy
- Minimum ingredients needed
- No baking skill needed
- Nourishing and delicious
- Suitable for freezing and on the go meal