Balancing our hormones have been issue for both of us. Ari and me.This is an example of a breakfast, that has necessary fatty acids and ingredients for balancing hormones, like Maca. Read on if you want to hear more about our journey and try the recipe!
We have been struggling with not having our periods, me after getting of the pill and Ari after her move and stress she experienced. Finally, our lifestyle starts making the difference, the changes might not be as fast as some rapid medical intervention, but on the other hand, we believe they are long-lasting and necessary for real internal balance and change of your body. This is an example of a breakfast, that has necessary fatty acids, antioxidants from fruit, good carbs (which are essential for balancing your hormones and overall health, do not be afraid of them!) and ingredients for balancing hormones, just like Maca, which is a very nutritious ingredient.
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1/2 a cup of oats (I use glutenfree)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk and 1/2 cup of water
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of frozen berries
- 1 tsp of chiaseeds
- 1tsp of cinnamon
- 1tsp of Maca powder
- Cook the oats with the milk, water and cinnamon.
- Top with the fruit, Maca powder and chia seeds
- Tha simple! Stir it and enjoy!
Why we like it:
- Quick to make!
- Full of healthy carbs, antioxidants from fruit, fatty acids from chia seeds
- Full of fiber
- Maca provides enhances your energy, mood, memory. It also improves Female Sexual Health and balances Estrogen levels